I LOVE you guys so much, because I got an award, and HOW?!!
The lovely Parisian Pages – who I still refer to as Moonlight – nominated me for this. She is such a lovely and sweet person and if you haven’t followed her, do so along with the blogs I’ll be nominating cause I love them all.
The Rules (adapted a teeny bit because I can’t copy and paste skills yes)
1. Display the award on the blog. GUYS, how do you do this?!
2. Celebrate your win by writing a post about it, and link to your nominator.
3. Nominate 6 deserving bloggers for this award.
4. Link to your awardees – nominees? What’s the right word?
5. Write 7 interesting facts about yourself. (I’M NOT INTERESTING)
The ‘interesting’ facts
1. When I was about 5, I had this… I think it was like a chair with a cover and it span round, and I used to pretend I was going on a journey to space and under the sea with one of my friends. Whatever happened to that chair? Think I broke it.
2. I can’t open either eye properly- I can only really open the left eye if I try, but normally, they’re half-closed which makes me look tired all the time.
3. I was in a film. A LITTLE film, okay?! It’s… I…
4. I was in Call the Midwife. For 2 seconds. And you couldn’t see me but shh.
5. My tollerance for spice is legendary, in that it’s basically nonexistent. By that, I mean I CRY WHEN I EAT THE BAREST HINT OF SPICE. My mother’s Malaysian so in THEORY, I should be used to it because she eats spicy stuff, but I grew up, well, NOT eating that. WHOOPS.
6. The first crush I got on a girl was on my friend Pine who was homophobic at the time, and I didn’t even realise it was a crush. Thank god that ended. That’s REALLY AWKWARD OH NO
7. When people tickle me, I go completely crazy and start laughing hysterically. YUP, I’m clever.
AND my nominees, together with a description of them – ish.
Dziey – a really awesome blogger who leaves FANTASTIC comments.
L – a good, real life friend of mine who’s blog is great.
Selfie – someone I genuinely consider an inspiration and who has always helped me through the bad times.
Georgie – I found her recently and I think she’s great; her posts make me so happy.
Jerrod – a really sweet guy who’s comments make my day.
Sam – possibly my oldest blogging friend who I actually became friends with on my old blog, and who’s posts are the best thing you will ever read.
I hope you liked that! Also, has anyone got any recommendations of new blogs? As in, bloggers that’ve just started? Or, ARE you one?
From Elm 🙂